Digital Drawing and Design
- $695 (à la carte tuition per class)
- - $139 (20% tuition deposit required to secure a seat in class)
- = $556 balance of tuition (invoiced as 12 monthly payments, June thru May*)
Now more than ever, digital art is a growing field. Knowing how to create digitally is fundamental to many careers in the arts. In this class, students will learn how to draw with Procreate, one of the top programs used by professionals today. We will also learn the basics of design such as typography, color theory, and composition, and have a brief introduction to animation. Students will develop their unique voices and practice skills relevant to today’s creative industry.
Credits: 1 (Elective--please note that this class is NOT an honors-level course; the unweighted grade will affect the overall GPA)
Mtg. Days: Mon., Tues., Wed., & Thur (4 days each week)
- iPad (please make sure it is a generation that will be compatible with an apple pencil or
- Apple Pencil (1st or 2nd generation is fine) OR compatible stylus
- Inexpensive Options for Compatible Stylus
○ Option 1
○ Option 2
○ Procreate (one-time app purchase for $9.99)
○ Flipaclip (free)
○ Stop Motion Studio (free)
*Registration & Payment Plans: Upon registration, Logos Online will create a monthly payment plan for the balance of tuition, paid in monthly installments with the first payment due June 1 and the final payment in May. Families who register after June 1 will be invoiced immediately for the months that have transpired at the time of registration. For example, if a student registers on August 25, the family will pay the 20% deposit as well as the monthly payments for June, July, and August. They will then continue forward with the monthly payment plan for the balance of tuition.