- $675 (à la carte tuition per class)
- - $135 (20% tuition deposit required to secure a seat in class)
- = $540 balance of tuition (invoiced as 12 monthly payments, June thru May*)
Course Description: Spanish I will introduce students to the basics of the Spanish language and culture throughout the world, with the goal of imparting a love of the language and the tools necessary to successfully pursue further study. This course will concentrate on the four fundamental linguistic skills: listening, speaking, reading, and writing. We will cover basic grammatical structures, subject-verb agreement, adjective agreement, possessive adjectives, pronouns, possession, and verb tenses with particular focus on present tense, irregular verbs, and simple past tense. Special attention will be paid to vocabulary, to enable students to communicate at a basic level in a variety of everyday situations.
Credits: 1 (Language); Honors
Prerequisite: Minimum age of 13
Mtg. Days: Mon., Tues., Wed., & Thur. (4 days each week)
2022-23 Mtg. Times (Pacific Time):
- 6:00-6:50 AM Michael Belch
- 7:00-7:50 AM Allan Santos
- 7:00-7:50 AM Michael Belch
- 8:00-8:50 AM Michael Belch FULL
- 9:00-9:50 AM Michael Belch
- 9:00-9:50 AM Karen Mondoy FULL
- 10:00-10:50 AM Natalia Butler
*Registration & Payment Plans: Upon registration, Logos Online will create a monthly payment plan for the balance of tuition, paid in monthly installments with the first payment due June 1 and the final payment in May. Families who register after June 1 will be invoiced immediately for the months that have transpired at the time of registration. For example, if a student registers on August 25, the family will pay the 20% deposit as well as the monthly payments for June, July, and August. They will then continue forward with the monthly payment plan for the balance of tuition.