- $695 (à la carte tuition per class)
- - $139 (20% non-refundable tuition deposit required to secure a seat in class)
- = $556 balance of tuition (invoiced as 12 monthly payments, June thru May*)
Class Description: Regardless of their particular plans for the future, Christian students can expect to have their faith challenged. In this class, students will learn to speak, write and discuss their faith with their teacher and fellow students.
Credits: 1 (Elective), Honors
Prerequisite: 11th or 12th grade students only
Mtg. Days: two days a week (instead of four)
- James Sire - The Universe Next Door (primary text for the year)
- Douglas Wilson - Clean Water, Red Wine, Broken Bread
- Greg L. Bahnsen - Against All Opposition
- C.S. Lewis - Mere Christianity
- Jim Wilson - Principles of War
- Christopher Hitchens & Douglas Wilson - Is Christianity Good for the World?
- Jim Wilson - Taking Men Alive
- Douglas Wilson - Persuasions
- Peter Jones – The Other Worldview: Exposing Christianity’s Greatest Threat
- George Grant – In the Shadow of Plenty
*Registration & Payment Plans: Upon registration, Logos Online will create a monthly payment plan for the balance of tuition, paid in monthly installments with the first payment due June 1 and the final payment in May. Families who register after June 1 will be invoiced immediately for the months that have transpired at the time of registration. For example, if a student registers on August 25, the family will pay the 20% deposit as well as the monthly payments for June, July, and August. They will then continue forward with the monthly payment plan for the balance of tuition.