12th Grade Diploma Track
To send your class selections, click the Submit button above. Then choose your payment plan and click Enroll below to continue.
Diploma Track tuition for 1 year is $2340. A 20% deposit ($468) is required to save your seat in your selected class. The remaining 80% ($1872) may be paid according to the following payment plans: Monthly, Quarterly, or 1 Payment due by August 15.
- If you select Monthly payments, $187.20 is invoiced at the first of each month (August through May) unless another day of the month is approved by Logos Online School.
- If you select Quarterly payments, $468 is invoiced on these dates: August 15th, November 15th, February 15th, and May 15th.