- $695 (à la carte tuition per class)
- - $139 (20% tuition deposit required to secure a seat in class)
- = $556 balance of tuition (invoiced as 12 monthly payments, June thru May*)
Course Description: This course is designed as an introductory survey to the variety of topics in high school physics, chemistry, and biology. You can find a preview of the textbook table of contents following the link here.
Skills: Students will be using introductory algebra skills such as solving for unknown variables, and multi-variable formulas. Students will be introduced to applying the scientific method, forming and testing hypotheses in experiments, and documenting their findings in formal lab reports.
Prerequisite: Minimum age of 12 years old at the beginning of school.
Credits: 1 -- This course is recommended for 7th thru 9th grade; please note that this class is NOT an honors-level course. If taken in high school, the unweighted grade will affect the overall GPA.
Mtg. Days: Mon., Tues., Wed., & Thur (4 days each week)
Please note we will be using the newer edition this school year.
- Exploring Creation with Physical Science, 3rd Edition
- Exploring Creation with Physical Science Student Notebook, 3rd edition
- Exploring Creation with Physical Science Solutions and Test Manual, 3rd Edition
*Registration & Payment Plans: Upon registration, Logos Online will create a monthly payment plan for the balance of tuition, paid in monthly installments with the first payment due June 1 and the final payment in May. Families who register after June 1 will be invoiced immediately for the months that have transpired at the time of registration. For example, if a student registers on August 25, the family will pay the 20% deposit as well as the monthly payments for June, July, and August. They will then continue forward with the monthly payment plan for the balance of tuition.