No application fees, no technology fees!
The Tuition and fees listed below are for the 2019/2020 academic year. 

Diploma Track Tuition - $585.00 per class

Any student enrolling in 4 or more classes is considered a Diploma Track student and receives a savings of 10% on tuition ($585 x 4 classes = $2340 per year).

Part-time Student Tuition - $650.00 per class 

Part-time Students:
  • A part-time student is one who enrolls in only select Logos Online School courses.
  • The part-time option is provided for students who are homeschooled or enrolled in another school but need a few specific courses to supplement their education.

Note: Tuition does not include books or other required materials. 

Fee Schedule

Logos Online School offers the options of paying tuition in full at the time of registration, or paying a 20% non-refundable deposit to secure the student's seat in the class. Once the deposit is paid, the remaining 80% of tuition may be paid by August 15th, 2019 or in monthly or quarterly installments throughout the school year. 


Students withdrawing prior to August 1st, 2019 may be refunded any tuition paid beyond the deposit. Deposits are non-refundable. There will be no refunds or tuition payment plan reductions after August 1st, 2019.