8th Grade Diploma Track

8th Grade Diploma Track

Regular price $2,480.00 $2,232.00

Please enter the information and select your courses below. Click the Submit button to submit your class selections and student information, then the Enroll button to continue to the check-out.
All class time are listed in Pacific time and meet Monday - Thursday.


Fill out my online form.

To send your class selections, click the Submit button above. Then choose your payment plan and click Enroll below to continue.

Diploma Track tuition for 1 year is $2232. A 20% deposit ($446.40) is required to save your seat in your selected class. The remaining 80% ($1785.60) may be paid according to the following payment plans: Monthly, Quarterly, or 1 Payment due by August 15.

  • If you select Monthly payments, $178.56 is invoiced at the first of each month (August through May) unless another day of the month is approved by Logos Online School.
  • If you select Quarterly payments, $446.40 is invoiced on these dates: August 15th, November 15th, February 15th, and May 15th.