- $675 (à la carte tuition per class)
- - $135 (20% tuition deposit required to secure a seat in class)
- = $540 balance of tuition (invoiced as monthly payments)
Class Description: This course is designed to provide the student with a survey of Church History, from the New Testament era to the end of the 20th century. It will weave together key figures, events, locations, and theological concepts. The weekly rhythm includes assigned readings accompanied by Socratic discussion. Students will hone their critical thinking and presentation skills through the various assignments, both written and oral.
The student will be able to:
- Chart 25 events/figures from Church history.
- Recite one of the creeds of the Early Church.
- Examine a theological concept from a specific era.
- Write and encomium/vituperation on a figure from Church history.
- Develop a persuasive paper, integrating multiple texts.
Credits: 1 (Elective)
Mtg. Days: Mondays & Wednesdays (2 days each week)
Mtg. Time (Pacific Time):
- 10:00-10:50 AM Kevin Smith