- $675 (à la carte tuition per class)
- - $135 (20% tuition deposit required to secure a seat in class)
- = $540 balance of tuition (invoiced as monthly payments)
Course Description: This course is designed as an introductory survey to the variety of topics in high school physics, chemistry, and biology. You can find a preview of the textbook table of contents following the link here.
Skills: Students will be using introductory algebra skills such as solving for unknown variables, and multi-variable formulas. Students will be introduced to applying the scientific method, forming and testing hypotheses in experiments, and documenting their findings in formal lab reports.
Prerequisite: Minimum age of 12 years old at the beginning of school.
Credits: 1 -- This course is recommended for 7th thru 9th grade; please note that this class is NOT an honors-level course. If taken in high school, the unweighted grade will affect the overall GPA.
Mtg. Days: Mon., Tues., Wed., & Thur (4 days each week)
2022-23 Mtg. Times (Pacific Time):
- 6:00-6:50 AM Wendy Stephens
- 7:00-7:50 AM Wendy Stephens FULL
- 8:00-8:50 AM Jeff Harlow
- 8:00-8:50 AM Wendy Stephens FULL
- 9:00-9:50 AM Wendy Stephens FULL
- 10:00-10:50 AM Wendy Stephens FULL
- 11:00-11:50 AM Allen Santos
- Please note we will be using the newer edition this coming school year.
- Exploring Creation with Physical Science, 3rd Edition
- Exploring Creation with Physical Science Solutions and Test Manual, 3rd Edition