- $675 (à la carte tuition per class)
- - $135 (20% tuition deposit required to secure a seat in class)
- = $540 balance of tuition (invoiced as monthly payments)
Course Description: This course is designed to be a high-school-level, heavily-algebra-based chemistry course. Students will be introduced to applying the scientific method, forming and testing hypotheses in experiments, and documenting their findings in formal lab reports. Labs and projects are at each teacher's planning and discretion. You can find a preview of the textbook table of contents following the link here.
Skills: Chemistry frequently uses mathematics skills such as unit conversion, solving for unknown variables in an expression, multi-step word questions, mastery of order of operations, and algebraic manipulation.
Mtg. Days: Mon., Tues., Wed., & Thur (4 days each week)
2022-23 Mtg. Times (Pacific Time):
- 6:00-6:50 AM Karlen Kochar
- 6:00-6:50 AM Luke George
- 7:00-7:50 AM Ginny Yeager FULL
- 8:00-8:50 AM Ginny Yeager FULL
- 8:00-8:50 AM George Luke FULL
- 9:00-9:50 AM Zachary Kwong FULL
- 9:00-9:50 AM George Luke
- 10:00-10:50 AM Zachary Kwong
- 11:00-11:50 AM George Luke FULL