- $675 (à la carte tuition per class)
- - $135 (20% tuition deposit required to secure a seat in class)
- = $540 balance of tuition (invoiced as 12 monthly payments, June thru May*)
Course Description: This course is designed to be a high-school-level, heavily-algebra-based chemistry course. Students will be introduced to applying the scientific method, forming and testing hypotheses in experiments, and documenting their findings in formal lab reports. Labs and projects are at each teacher's planning and discretion. You can find a preview of the textbook table of contents following the link here.
Skills: Chemistry frequently uses mathematics skills such as unit conversion, solving for unknown variables in an expression, multi-step word questions, mastery of order of operations, and algebraic manipulation.
Mtg. Days: Mon., Tues., Wed., & Thur (4 days each week)
2022-23 Mtg. Times (Pacific Time):
- 6:00-6:50 AM Karlen Kochar
- 6:00-6:50 AM Luke George
- 7:00-7:50 AM Ginny Yeager
- 8:00-8:50 AM Ginny Yeager FULL
- 8:00-8:50 AM George Luke FULL
- 9:00-9:50 AM Zachary Kwong FULL
- 9:00-9:50 AM George Luke FULL
- 10:00-10:50 AM Zachary Kwong FULL
- 11:00-11:50 AM George Luke
*Registration & Payment Plans: Upon registration, Logos Online will create a monthly payment plan for the balance of tuition, paid in monthly installments with the first payment due June 1 and the final payment in May. Families who register after June 1 will be invoiced immediately for the months that have transpired at the time of registration. For example, if a student registers on August 25, the family will pay the 20% deposit as well as the monthly payments for June, July, and August. They will then continue forward with the monthly payment plan for the balance of tuition.