(À la carte: $675 tuition - $135 tuition deposit = $540 balance)
Days: Monday - Thursday
Times (Pacific Time):
- 6:00 - 6:50am - Wendy Stephens
- 7:00 - 7:50am, Wendy Stephens FULL
- 8:00 - 8:50am, Wendy Stephens FULL
- 8:00 - 8:50am, Jeff Harlow FULL
- 9:00 - 9:50am, Wendy Stephens FULL
- 10:00 - 10:50am, Wendy Stephens FULL
Class Description: This course is designed to be the last science course the student takes before high school biology. Topics include the atmosphere, the hydrosphere, weather, the structure of the earth, environmentalism, the physics of motion, Newton’s Laws, gravity, and astrophysics.
Credits: 1 (Science)
- Please note we will be using the newer edition this coming school year.
- Exploring Creation with Physical Science, 3rd Edition
- Exploring Creation with Physical Science Solutions and Test Manual, 3rd Edition