- $675 (à la carte tuition per class)
- - $135 (20% tuition deposit required to secure a seat in class)
- = $540 balance of tuition (invoiced as monthly payments)
Course Description: This college-prep physics course is designed for the student who has completed Algebra and had an introduction to the definitions of sine, cosine, and tangent. It provides a detailed introduction to the methods and concepts of classical physics, heavily emphasizing vector analysis; this text is preparation for a university-level algebra-based physics course. Labs and projects are at each teacher's planning and discretion.
Credits: 1 (Science)
Prerequisite: It is highly recommended (but not mandatory) that students have completed Algebra II before taking Physics.
Mtg. Days: Mon., Tues., Wed., & Thur. (4 days each week)
2022-23 Mtg. Times (Pacific Time):
- 6:00-6:50 AM Zachary Kwong
- 9:00-9:50 AM TBD
- 10:00-10:50 AM Jonathan Van Gelder
- 11:00-11:50 AM Zachary Kwong
Required Materials: Exploring Creation with Physics, 2nd Edition, 2-Book Set