- $675 (à la carte tuition per class)
- - $135 (20% tuition deposit required to secure a seat in class)
- = $540 balance of tuition (invoiced as 12 monthly payments, June thru May*)
Course Description: Students will benefit from Saxon’s incremental approach and very frequent concept review in the problem sets. This course covers percentages, area, ratio, order of operations, fractions, simple word problems, and beginning algebraic concepts.
Credits: 1 (middle-school; please note that this is NOT an honors-level course and the unweighted grade will affect the overall GPA if taken in high school)
Prerequisite: Minimum age of 11 years old at the beginning of school.
Mtg. Days: Mon., Tues., Wed., & Thur. (4 days each week)
2022-23 Mtg. Times (Pacific Time):
- 6:00-6:50 AM Kimberly Parker
- 7:00-7:50 AM Wesley Santos FULL
- 8:00-8:50 AM Jonathan Van Gelder
- 9:00-9:50 AM Kimberly Parker FULL
- 10:00-10:50 AM Kimberly Parker
- 10:00-10:50 AM Wesley Santos
- 11:00-11:50 AM Craig Thighe
*Registration & Payment Plans: Upon registration, Logos Online will create a monthly payment plan for the balance of tuition, paid in monthly installments with the first payment due June 1 and the final payment in May. Families who register after June 1 will be invoiced immediately for the months that have transpired at the time of registration. For example, if a student registers on August 25, the family will pay the 20% deposit as well as the monthly payments for June, July, and August. They will then continue forward with the monthly payment plan for the balance of tuition.