- $675 (à la carte tuition per class)
- - $135 (20% tuition deposit required to secure a seat in class)
- = $540 balance of tuition (invoiced as monthly payments)
Course Description: Latin II reviews the grammar of Latin I and works through the remaining chapters of the Kraken Latin 1 textbook. Students will be introduced to personal pronouns, the passive voice in all tenses, and the remaining conjugations and declensions. Extensive study of Latin derivatives and stories of Roman culture, myths, and history make Latin come alive, even in our modern world.
Credits: 1 (Language)
Prerequisite: LOS Latin I or equivalent
Mtg. Days: Mon., Tues., Wed., & Thur (4 days each week)
Mtg. Times (Pacific Time):
- 7:00-7:50 AM Parker Moore
- 8:00-8:50 AM Lauren Trotter
- 9:00-9:50 AM Jesse Sumpter
- 10:00-10:50 AM Jesse Sumpter
- 11:00-11:50 AM Jesse Sumpter
Are you unsure of your student's Latin placement? See the FAQ page (HERE) for help (last question on the page).